Friday, May 22, 2009

Todays day at work



Well, today was fun for me. I worked up in the Ross Lake area. I went on a little hike (6 miles or so), and was able to enjoy the scenery. Unfortunately, I didn't get to try some fishing. Guess that will need to happen next time. Here's some pics. 

Only had a couple of problems with the hike.  New boots can cause blisters if not broken in properly, and sweaty buns= chaffed buns at the end of the day!  I know- TMI, but I chuckled most of the drive home between winces.  

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Zach is always complaining of sweaty/chaffed butt cheeks too. One of the reasons he hates Az heat! Haha!
Looks beautiful. What a tuff day at work. Wanna trade?

Juli said...

I seriously think we need to be assigned to northern Washington!! What a great day! Thank you for sharing with those of us that don't have that kind of scenery. Beautiful!

Ginger said...

So sorry you have such a rough life, nothing pretty to look at.

Chill Music