Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good informative video

*** I don't usually do this stuff ***

Before watching, go to the bottom of my page and pause the music.  I know this is preaching to the choir for the most part but it actually struck me... Kind of a wow moment as to why we should vote yes on Prop 8.  Now that I'm in WA, I can't, but still it hit home.  







PS.  I've been working A LOT lately.  No real fun time.  No time to enjoy the beauty. And no time to fish.  That's why no postings.  Hopefully things will change in a week or two.  

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I LOVED that one! It spells it out PERFECTLY why this infringes on our rights and shouldn't be allowed. We ahave prop 102 on the ballots. same thing as 8 and I will be pissed if it does not pass!
Scary

DANI KYNASTON said...

Funny how the gay-marriage nuts never bother to acknowledge the threat it is to the rest of us. It is just sick and wrong to try and force their lifestyle on the rest of us.

Ginger said...

We are now standing on street corners waving yes signs. Last week a group of women were out during the day and a guy drove by and mooned them. Then the light changed and he was there for almost 2 minutes - hard to look at that long. Hope he felt stupid!

Chill Music