Thursday, October 2, 2008

Daddy went for a walk




Well,  I had a couple of days off and figured I'd better act like a father.  Wednesday after school, I took Reagan and Delaynie out for a walk while Hayden and Mackenzie did their homework.  Also, it was a good time to get them out of the house so mom could make some dinner and not have them make a mess.  We went down to a little lake nearby, Lake Louise.  We walked around it looking for fish, birds, and rabbits.  It was fun to be able to spend some time with them.  They picked flowers and gathered rocks while enjoying "nature."  It was cool.  I swear we saw an osprey.  Delaynie saw it flying in and said "Look a dad, a Seahawk."  Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera ready.  Well here's some pics of the girls running around w/ dad.  I wanted a picture of Delaynie by herself too, but she didn't want to.  














6 comments:

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

What a beautiful place. Cute pictures too. Sounds like a perfect afternoon. Nothing better than spending time with your beautiful girls in such a pretty place.

Shelli said...

How amazing that you have all that right outside your door! I love it! I am going to have to make Rom take us up there for a visit. What a great way to spend time with the girls.

Ginger said...

The pictures are priceless. These are the memories that will last the girls a lifetime. It is so important for little girls to spend quality time with their Dads. You are doing a great job with them (of course Janeal gets a lot of the credit).

Vidal's Nest said...

You're killing me here with all these photos! It looks amazing!The tree that is all knarly is so cool looking.
And those girls are so cute. Man they are getting big too!

Shelli said...

Jim, I tagged you on my blog! I know you've got some stories to tell!

DANI KYNASTON said...

How fun! What a beautiful place! Brent sure enjoyed seeing everything when he visited. I am glad that you got to have some fun with the girls. I bet Hayden and Mackenzie were jealous!

Chill Music