Thursday, October 30, 2008

I figured I'd try something new

Ok.... I changed my background/ layout and it's all gone.  HAHAHA.... Now, I get to chuckle at myself instead of my family members.  I am using the Chargers background kind of in jest. They have been ticking me off something horrible.  I love Eric Weddle (or this one), but that defense stinks right now.  The best thing they did this year is get rid of Ted Cottrell.    


I'll be working for the couple of days.  I might be able to get some pics of the area and some nice fishing shots.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Yes! Norv should be next! Off with their heads!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Gotta fix the blue highlights! They are too hard to read. :-) Maybe that is just the pregnancy eyesight getting worse?! You are so funny about Chargers. I am afraid we missed the football boat!

Ginger said...

You are really a football nut!

Chill Music